Apply Online:Get started on your new career, the first step is to provide us with your name and email below.
We are current recruiting an experienced Service Coordinator to join the Startec team. Reporting to the Service Operations Manager, The Service Coordinator provides superior support to our service mechanics and customers. This position is responsible for managing our people resources efficiently and cost effectively.
- Previous trade certification (Refrigeration, Mechanic or Electrical) an asset
- Efficient in Microsoft Office with intermediate excel skills.
- Previous supervisory or Lead-hand experience required
- Ammonia Refrigeration knowledge is an asset
- Microsoft Dynamics (NAV) is an asset
- Manage non-chargeable (idle) time efficiently and according to policy
- Ensure safety requirements are being met on a day to day basis through provision of appropriate P.P.E. and training
- Communicate job scope and materials requirements to technicians and parts personnel for all scheduled quoted work.
- Coordinate required sub trades, tools, and materials to promote efficient execution of field service work
- Managing of expenses by optimizing use of manpower, vehicles, etc. according to policy
- Maintain and ensure work in progress and potential work is scheduled and completed in a timely manner.
- Manage mechanics recommendations
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers and potential customers.
- Handle customer complaints and concerns
- Provide day-to-day leadership and direction to Journeyman and apprentice mechanics.
- Authorize job related invoices
- Schedule service mechanics efficiently and proactively
- Dispatch mechanics to job sites
- Prioritize all service calls
- Assign and delegate work to mechanics
- Making sure all jobs/invoices have proper Coding IE: AFE's, PO#'s, WO#'s Cost Center's and or LSD#'S before invoicing.
- Approving timesheets and expenses according to policy
- Provide feedback to technicians and/or the Service Operations Manager when opportunities for improvement are identified.
- Deal with expense and tool account conflicts
- Interview and participate in hiring decisions
- Participate in termination decisions
We offer competitive wages, training, flexibility, and a dynamic and exciting work environment. Please apply directly or forward your resume, quoting the job title above, in confidence to email@example.com
It is mandatory for all applicants to complete the Pro.file People Survey below when submitting their application. Please proceed using the link below:
We thank you for your application and interest in our organization. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.