Apply Online:Get started on your new career, the first step is to provide us with your name and email below.
Startec is a thriving privately owned company headquartered in Calgary that produces custom mission critical compression and refrigeration systems for a variety of industries. Startec devotes their industry leading expertise in refrigeration & compression technologies to solve their clients’ most technically challenging needs. We create reliable solutions for extreme operating conditions and provide exceptional service, which is a cornerstone of our business.
Reporting to the Corporate Controller the HR/Payroll Clerk will be responsible primarily for data entry of time sheets and various other HR and Payroll admin duties.
- High school diploma
- 1+ year payroll experience
- Previous HR administration or recruiting experience is an asset
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills (Word/Excel/Other)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to work a minimum of 20/hrs per week
- Data entry of time-cards for 70+ employees into Discovery/Navision
- Assist the Payroll & Benefits Specialist with payroll administrative tasks
- Assist the HR Generalist with HR duties such as: pre-screening applicants, reviewing of resumes and booking pre-employment medicals
- General office duties: filing, scanning and photocopying
- Other duties as assigned
It is mandatory for all applicants to complete the Pro.file People Survey below when submitting their application. Please proceed using the link below:
We offer competitive wages, training, flexibility and a dynamic and exciting work environment. Please apply directly or forward your resume, quoting the job title above, in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your application and interest in our organization. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.