Apply Online:Get started on your new career, the first step is to provide us with your name and email below.
Startec is a thriving privately owned company headquartered in Calgary that produces custom mission critical compression and refrigeration systems for a variety of industries. Startec devotes their industry leading expertise in refrigeration & compression technologies to solve their clients’ most technically challenging needs. We create reliable solutions for extreme operating conditions and provide exceptional service, which is a cornerstone of our business.
We are currently looking for a motivated Service Administrative Assistant to join our team in Calgary. Reporting to the Operations Manager the Service Administrative Assistant contributes to the delivery of efficient, professional and profitable service assisting the service group with a variety of administrative support activities.
- High School Diploma
- 3+ years administrative experience in a service office
- Efficient in Microsoft Windows operating systems; Microsoft Office, Outlook and ERP systems.
- Business Administrative certificate or diploma an asset
- Proficient at typing - 50+ words per minute.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Time entry of field service mechanic time sheets
- Reception duties: sending and distributing mail as required and using the stamp machine.
- Organize and maintain the filing system
- Weekly visa reconciliations/matching of visa receipts and uploading information into excel
- Filing of field timesheets into jobs and pulling of files for invoicing when completed.
- Scanning of customer invoices, arena checklists and customer specific information into customer folders
- Packaging of invoiced files for mail and email
- Data entry of invoices
- Building of templates In the ERP system
- Publish and maintain the Safety Meeting Agenda and prepare for meetings.
- Open up staging tickets
- Move time and material from job to job as directed by margin approvers
- Other general office duties to support day to day operations of the service department
This is a six month contract position. We offer competitive wages, training, flexibility and a dynamic and exciting work environment. Please apply directly or forward your resume, quoting the job title above, in confidence to email@example.com
It is mandatory for all applicants to complete the Pro.file People Survey below when submitting their application. Please proceed using the link below:
We thank you for your application and interest in our organization. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.