Apply Online:Get started on your new career, the first step is to provide us with your name and email below.
Compression & Process
Startec Compression & Process is a thriving privately owned company headquartered in Calgary that produces custom mission critical compression and refrigeration systems for a variety of industries. Startec devotes their industry leading expertise in refrigeration & compression technologies to solve their clients’ most technically challenging needs. We create reliable solutions for extreme operating conditions and provide exceptional service, which is a cornerstone of our business.
In the position of Marketing Communications Coordinator you will be expected to play a critical role as the Brand Ambassador at Startec. This newly developed role will be the key person to drive Startec’s brand message through internal and external business communications.
Using market research, user information and internal feedback, the Marketing Communication Coordinator will successfully deliver the Startec message to prospects and existing clients – ensuring that on-brand, timely, relevant information is delivered through all social media forums, that promotes the sale and delivery of quality Startec services and products. In addition, this role is responsible for ensuring that the internal “Everyday Maverick” culture is messaged and enforced through the collaborative implementation of effective, culture-supporting tools and communication strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or other related education
- 5+ years’ experience developing and supporting sales and marketing initiatives including digital media coordination
- Proven experience aligning online and offline communications to a formalized brand strategy.
- An understanding how sales and marketing communication works on all digital platforms
- Proven ability to gather and create content for all of our digital platforms
- Understanding and familiarity with marketing strategies
- A general knowledge of web sites, search engine optimization (SEO), Analytics
- Proven ability to develop engaging content (text, image and video)
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively to achieve results
- Excellent computer skills including the ability to use traditional and digital marketing platforms
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Develop and implement effective external and internal marketing campaigns including social media campaigns
- Collaboratively design, develop and maintain all external and internal marketing information & materials
- Provide insight, council and support to the leadership team with respect to sales, marketing and social media messaging
- Increase and grow external and internal audience engagement and awareness
- Regularly update and engage social media followers with engaging copy for all social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Special projects as required
Internal Marketing & Communications
- Collaboratively develop an internal branding and marketing story for Startec which supports the “Everyday Maverick” culture
- Manage, implement and oversee an internal communications strategy which supports our “Everyday Maverick” culture
External Marketing & Communications
- Collaboratively develop an external branding and marketing story for Startec
- Collaboratively develop a branded Sales package to create consistency in the application of sales initiatives
- Support all sales initiatives by providing administrative and technical support to the quote and RFP process – creating a consistent branding message and creating sales-related documents
- Support external sales team in understanding market activity by performing market research and compiling information to create intelligence on customer activity
- Manage Client Relationship Management tools as needed
- Create and manage a consistent communication strategy for existing clients
- Work with agency to conduct, track and analyse relevant marketing data (i.e. digital platform metrics)
- Organize and oversee all promotional activities (i.e. tradeshows)
We offer competitive wages, training, flexibility and a dynamic and exciting work environment. Please apply directly or forward your resume, quoting the job title above, in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is mandatory for all applicants to complete the Pro.file People Survey below when submitting their application. Please proceed using the link below:
We thank you for your application and interest in our organization. Only those candidates selected fro an interview will be contacted.