Apply Online:Get started on your new career, the first step is to provide us with your name and email below.
Compression & Process
Startec Compression & Process is a thriving privately owned company headquartered in Calgary that produces custom mission critical compression and refrigeration systems for a variety of industries. Startec devotes their industry leading expertise in refrigeration & compression technologies to solve their clients’ most technically challenging needs. We create reliable solutions for extreme operating conditions and provide exceptional service, which is a cornerstone of our business.
Based out of Calgary and reporting to the QC Manager, the QC/QA Admin supports the everyday administration for the QC department. If you enjoy a fast- paced work environment and are a fantastic multi-tasker this position may be for you.
- High School Diploma
- 3+ years QC/QA administration experience in a manufacturing environment
- Efficient in Microsoft Windows operating systems; Microsoft Office, Excel & Outlook
- Familiar with REVU Bluebeam
- Previous Document Control experience would be considered an asset
- Highly organized
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Data entry for the QC department
- Tracking & reporting of welders for NDE, PWHT and Heat No’s
- Mapping of spools
- Requesting Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Maintaining of spreadsheets
- General office duties: filing, printing & scanning of documents
It is mandatory for all applicants to complete the Pro.file People Survey below when submitting their application. Please proceed using the link below:
We offer competitive wages, training, flexibility and a dynamic and exciting work environment. Please apply directly or forward your resume, quoting the job title above, in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your application and interest in our organization. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.