Apply Online:Get started on your new career, the first step is to provide us with your name and email below.
Compression & Process
Startec is a dynamic, principle-driven company. We are an employer of choice for design, engineering, fabrication and service professionals in Industrial Refrigeration and Oil & Gas processing and compression solutions. Committed to fairness, honesty, respect and professionalism, we offer an employment environment where responsible, self-motivated individuals can thrive and grow. We're proud that many of our employees have worked with us for 20+ years. We're agile, personable and inventive. As an ISO 9001:2008 registered company, we're relentlessly committed to the quality of our work and the effectiveness of our solutions. We're highly professional in a relaxed environment.
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to join the Startec team. Reporting to the Corporate Controller, the Senior Accountant role will be focused on working with various business areas to provide system development support, procedure documentation and acceptance testing for the Accounting department. This position will also perform Senior Level Accountant duties.
- Accounting Designation with 5 years’ experience performing at a senior Accountant level is preferred
- Previous Navision and ERP implementation experience is a must
- Previous Navision trouble-shooting and Navision support is a must
- Advanced skills in MS office and Excel
- An analytical thinker who can strategize, prioritize, manage time and execute
- Proven ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service attitude
- Ability to act and operate independently and as part of the team
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Assists with completion of month end process
- Prepares supporting schedules, calculations, journal entries and reports in accordance with month end closure calendar
- Act as a resource to the ERP team
- Build and/or updates system reports based on system changes and/or end user requests
- Help troubleshoot and resolve system issues
- Provides system support to end users
- Other duties as assigned
We offer competitive wages, training, flexibility and a dynamic and exciting work environment. Please apply directly or forward your resume, quoting the job title above, in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is mandatory for all applicants to complete the Pro.file People Survey below when submitting their application. Please proceed using the link below:
We thank you for your application and interest in our organization. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.