Apply Online:Get started on your new career, the first step is to provide us with your name and email below.
Startec Refrigeration Services is a thriving privately owned company headquartered in Calgary that produces custom mission critical compression and refrigeration systems for a variety of industries. Startec devotes their industry leading expertise in refrigeration & compression technologies to solve their clients’ most technically challenging needs. We create reliable solutions for extreme operating conditions and provide exceptional service, which is a cornerstone of our business.
We are currently looking for an experienced Service Administrator for our Edmonton location. The Service Administrator contributes to the day to day operations of the Edmonton service office by assisting management, sales and safety with general administration support. This position will also be responsible for the scheduling of field technicians for the Northern region.
- Microsoft Windows operating systems; Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook and ERP systems.
- Proficient at typing - 50+ words per minute.
- High School Diploma
- 3+ years administrative experience in a service office
- Business Administrative certificate or diploma an asset
- Previous dispatching/scheduling experience an asset
- Previous safety administration experience an asset
JOB DUTIES & RESPONISIBLITIES:
- Provide administrative support to Management, Safety, Sales and the Service department
- Preparation and data entry for reporting requirements as required.
- Provide backup support to the Service Coordinator when required
- Ensure that necessary office and coffee supplies are on hand
- Meeting and function planning as required
- Maintain photocopier/printer/fax/scanner
- Handle general phone inquiries in a professional and courteous manner
- day-to-day billing and reconciliation of invoices
- time sheet entry
- forward time, packing slips, bills of lading, other paperwork to Calgary
- preparing job files for Service Manager approval
- invoicing approved jobs
- Greet visitors to the organization in a professional and friendly manner
- Sort incoming mail, faxes, and deliveries for distribution
- Data entry and upkeep of the database
- Sales administrative support through update of the quote registry and electronic filing of quotation materials
- Proofread and type correspondence for sales and management staff as required
- Take notes during staff meetings; write minutes as required and distribute to staff
- Schedule safety courses as required
- Prepare outgoing mail and courier packages.
- Preparation of reports for distribution to team
- Act as a point of contact for office cleaners, alarm company, coverall provider and office equipment maintenance organizations
- Prepare and set up for safety meetings with proper documentation
- Liaise with landlord to coordinate building maintenance requirements
- Other duties as assigned or required.
We offer competitive wages, training, flexibility and a dynamic and exciting work environment. Please forward your resume, quoting the job title above, in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is mandatory for all applicants to complete the Pro.file People Survey below when submitting their application. Please proceed using the link below:
We thank you for your application and interest in our organization. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.