Apply Online:Get started on your new career, the first step is to provide us with your name and email below.
Startec Refrigeration Compression & Process Solutions is a thriving privately owned company headquartered in Calgary that produces custom mission critical compression and refrigeration systems for a variety of industries. Startec devotes their industry leading expertise in refrigeration & compression technologies to solve their clients’ most technically challenging needs. We create reliable solutions for extreme operating conditions and provide exceptional service, which is a cornerstone of our business.
We are currently looking for an experienced Navision Functional Consultant to join our team. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience with the functional aspects of Dynamics NAV 2016 and will have been involved in one or more implementations. This individual is an analytical, customer-focused team player who must collaborate with internal stakeholders to meet project timelines. Preference will be given to candidates who have a financial background.
- Aptitude for learning and mastering new software applications in a fast-paced industry.
- 2 years experience implementing Dynamics NAV adhering to standard guidelines or: Minimum Level III CPA or equivalent with solid working knowledge of accounting and general business practices.
- Possess a strong, professional work ethic. Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strives to provide exceptional customer service and high client satisfaction.
- Strong verbal, written and organizational skills.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in project discovery/analysis, design, and deployment planning.
- Guide customers through definition of business requirements.
- Document business requirements and functional specifications.
- Implement and deploy Dynamics NAV software (design, configure, train, support).
- Understand user and system requirements and identify specific enhancement opportunities.
- Provide data migration and conversion services.
- Deliver application training onsite to groups, and in a one-on-one environment.
- Provide basic technical support for project life cycle as well as complex support issues.
- Handle escalated support requests, and staff maintenance activities.
We offer competitive wages, training, flexibility and a dynamic and exciting work environment. Please forward your resume, quoting the job title above, in confidence to email@example.com
We thank you for your application and interest in our organization. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.