Apply Online:Get started on your new career, the first step is to provide us with your name and email below.
Compression & Process
Startec Compression & Process is a thriving privately owned company headquartered in Calgary that produces custom mission critical compression and refrigeration systems for a variety of industries. Startec devotes their industry leading expertise in refrigeration & compression technologies to solve their clients’ most technically challenging needs. We create reliable solutions for extreme operating conditions and provide exceptional service, which is a cornerstone of our business.
We are currently looking for Apprentice Assembly Pipefitters to join our team in Calgary. We offer an excellent work environment and a full benefits package after 3 months.
- Apprentices must be registered 2nd, 3rd or 4th years.
- 1-2 years previous experience working in a fabrication or manufacturing environment
- A team player with good organizational skills and excellent communication skills
- Installation and placement of major equipment.
- Installation and supporting of spooling.
- Skid layout for small bore piping.
- Fitting of socket and screwed small bore pipe.
- Read, interpret and red-line construction drawings and blueprints (Isometrics, P&ID's, G.A.’s)
- Tack welding experience an asset
Please apply directly or forward your resume, quoting the job title above, in confidence to Careers@startec.ca
We thank you for your application and interest in our organization. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.