Apply Online:Get started on your new career, the first step is to provide us with your name and email below.
Compression & Process
Startec Refrigeration Compression & Process Solutions is a thriving privately owned company headquartered in Calgary that produces custom mission critical compression and refrigeration systems for a variety of industries. Startec devotes their industry leading expertise in refrigeration & compression technologies to solve their clients’ most technically challenging needs. We create reliable solutions for extreme operating conditions and provide exceptional service, which is a cornerstone of our business.
Reporting to the CEO & President, Startec Compression & Process Ltd. the Sales Administrator/Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Senior Management team and Sales department. The ideal candidate enjoys a busy fast paced work environment. You are a strong team player who takes initiative, likes a variety of assignments and deals well with changing priorities.
- Business Administration diploma or degree required
- Strong written and verbal skills combined with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Powerpoint and Visio
- Previous experience using Maximizer CRM, and ERP systems is an asset
- Proficient typing skills - 50+ words per minute
- Provides administrative support to the Executive team & Sales
- Assist with the preparation of proposals & bidding documents for the C&P division
- Scheduling of meetings and assisting with meeting content including: logistics, power point presentations, charts in Excel, Maximizer reports, agenda outline, print outs, survey design & analysis and sales reports.
- Provides part time coverage of the main phone line for all companies
- Assist with the process of preparing tenders and prequalification documents for the sales department
- Receiving, tracking and logging of tenders and prequalification documents
- Maintain the customers and vendors in the company CRM (PipeDrive) database and ensure that the information is up to date
- Maintain and manage computer files and documentation: file and monitor document flow to and from Sales/Applications and Customers including RFQ, correspondence from/to vendors, specs, P&ID, GA, BOM, VDR, ITP, PFD
- Oversee Startec’s Brand identity as follow:
- Coordinate the production of our promotional material
- Manage, review and create corporate information including project profiles, corporate profile, brochures, press releases, power point presentations, business calendar, news and announcements, photo management.
- Develop, collect and manage content to be shared online
- Responsible for costumer appreciation events organization, and trade shows registration/participation.
- Lead and manage marketing campaigns and event marketing using Maximizer & HTML
- Build and maintain our social media presence (e.g. LinkedIn, Yellow pages)
- Productivity application management (Execution Driver)
- Startec’s Website administration
- Organize Customer appreciation functions, open houses and various events as required
- Assist the social committee with administration requirements as needed
- Other duties as assigned by the CEO and President
We offer competitive wages, training, flexible, dynamic, and exciting work environment. Please forward your resume, quoting the job title above, in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is mandatory for all applicants to complete the Pro.file People Survey below when submitting their application. Please proceed using the link below:
We thank you for your application and interest in our organization. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.