Apply Online:Get started on your new career, the first step is to provide us with your name and email below.
Startec is a thriving privately owned company headquartered in Calgary that produces custom mission critical compression and refrigeration systems for a variety of industries. Startec devotes their industry leading expertise in refrigeration & compression technologies to solve their clients’ most technically challenging needs. We create reliable solutions for extreme operating conditions and provide exceptional service, which is a cornerstone of our business.
We are currently looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to join our construction team. The Project Coordinator reports directly to the Construction Manager and is responsible for the day to day activity of project field operations.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of related experience in a commercial or industrial construction role
- Technical diploma in an appropriate construction-related field would be considered an asset
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Very strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills including MS-Word, Excel, Outlook and Projects
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information including procuring and coordination of subtrades and suppliers
- Assist the Project Manager in preparing project tenders, schedules and procurement.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, correspondence, meeting minutes and reports
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of contract documentation
- Log and maintain site instructions, change order, RFI’s and Submittals
- Track project rental equipment and tool inventory
- Review construction plans and specifications
- Maintain accurate and consistent project files and documentation
- Assist with day to day project coordination activities as assigned
- Coordinate and document project meetings
- Prepare warranty/O&M manuals and turnover documentation
- Monitor and control project budgets
- File and maintain safety and QC documentation as per DC requirements
- Attend construction site visits as required
We offer competitive wages, training, flexibility, and a dynamic and exciting work environment. Please apply directly or forward your resume, quoting the job title above, in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is mandatory for all applicants to complete the Pro.file People Survey below when submitting their application. Please proceed using the link below:
We thank you for your application and interest in our organization. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.