Patterson Creek (75 MMSCFD)
South Grande Prairie, AB
Startec worked on process design as an integrated team with the engineering company from inception. The project was executed on a target price cost-plus model and delivered on time, within 4% of the original target price.
Basic Description of Equipment Provided
- One (1) Process Skid includes De-Ethanizer Reboiler and tower, Gas Chiller, Subcooler and Glycol Regenerator with pumps and filters.
- One (1) Refrigeration Compression Skid includes two (2) Howden model XRV-204-193, 500hp c/w Oil System, Suction Scrubber, Economizer and Sub-cooler.
- One (1) OH Compressor Skid included OH Compressor Suction Scrubber and OH Compressor Ariel model JGJ/2
- Shipped loose and mounted off-skid:
- Two (2) Gas-Gas heat exchanger bundle
- One (1) Gas-Liquid heat exchanger
- One (1) 72” ID X 360” S/S Low-Temperature Separator
- One (1) 48” ID X 360” S/S Propane Accumulator
- One (1) C3+ Product Air Cooler
- One (1) Propane Condenser/CLOW Air Cooler